Consult with a systematic review consulting librarian for the overall process, funding proposal considerations, protocol options, information sources, search methodology, and tools. If you are researching a discipline we are not familiar with, we will also connect you with a subject librarian in that area to locate appropriate sources to search, develop comprehensive search statements, and access materials not readily available.
Request a Consultation
- Email: email@example.com
- In your email, let us know: (1) your current project research focus, planning stage, timeline, and goals and (2) 2-3 meting times that would work well for you during the next 2 weeks.
Systematic Review consulting librarians
- Cozette Comer, Liaison Librarian: Statistics, Computational Modeling and Data Analytics (CMDA); Evidence Synthesis Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ginny Pannabecker, Liaison Librarian: Biochemistry, Biocomplexity Institute, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering and Mechanics, Neuroscience, and Systems Biology; Director, RCE,email@example.com
- Erin Smith, Health Sciences Research Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kiri DeBose, Head, Veterinary Medicine Library & Liaison to Animal Sciences, email@example.com
- Inga Haugen, Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Scholarly Communication Librarian,firstname.lastname@example.org