The Newman 207A and Torgersen 3310 classrooms, while physically different, are very similar in their capabilities. Both classrooms have:
- Touch screen control panel
- Dual projectors
- DVD/VCR player with Campus Cable
- Apple TV for streaming iPad
- Document camera
Newman 207A unique capabilities:
- The DVD/VCR combo is "Region Free", allowing the playback of international DVDs.
- 24 student PCs and 6 free desks for laptops.
- Capacity - 30 students, 1 instructor, plus temporary seating for up to 50
- Room Capacity (Fire Code) - 50
Torgersen 3310 unique capabilities:
- 22 dual-boot iMacs, running both Mac OS X and Windows 7
- Capacity - 22 students, 1 instructor, plus temporary seating for up to 30
- Room Capacity (Fire Code) - 45