Consult with a systematic review consulting librarian for the overall process, funding proposal considerations, protocol options, information sources, search methodology, and tools. If you are researching a discipline we are not familiar with, we will also connect you with a subject librarian in that area to locate appropriate sources to search, develop comprehensive search statements, and access materials not readily available.
Request a Consultation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, let us know: (1) your current project research focus, planning stage, timeline, and goals and (2) 2-3 meting times that would work well for you during the next 2 weeks.
Systematic Review consulting librarians
- Ginny Pannabecker, Health, Life Sciences, and Scholarly Communication Librarian, email@example.com
- Kiri DeBose, College Librarian for Natural Resources & Environment and Animal Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inga Haugen, Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Scholarly Communication Librarian, email@example.com