HSSIP: Health Systems Science and Interprofessional Domain: Databases & Web Resources
Learning together to provide patient-centered health care.
Available via Virginia Tech Carilion Consortium Libraries
- Cochrane Database of Systematic ReviewsCollection of databases that brings together in one place rigorous and up-to-date research on the effectiveness of healthcare treatments and interventions, as well as methodology and diagnostic tests.
- PubMed Clinical QueriesSpecialized PubMed searches for clinicians. Search by clinical study category and find systematic reviews.
- Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice (PDF)This report is inspired by a vision of interprofessional collaborative practice as key to the safe, high quality, accessible, patient-centered care desired by all. Sponsored by the Interprofessional Education Collaborative.
- Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation's PublicationsExtensive knowledge base – including grantee research, Foundation publications, and annual reports – is available for the advancement of the education and training of health professionals.
- Team-Based Competencies: Building a Shared Foundation for Education and Clinical Practice (PDF)Conference proceedings from the February 2011 meeting in Washington, D.C., convened by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), and the ABIM Foundation in collaboration with the Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC).
- TeamSTEPPSA teamwork system designed for health care professionals by AHRQ and the Defense Department.