Copyright Clearance Center Guide: Copyright and Fair Use Resources & Tutorials
Best practices for the classroom and workplace. Does our license allow you to photocopy or electronically distribute copyrighted materials to your students, staff or co-workers?
SHERPA - Opening Access to Research
SHERPA/ROMEO - Publisher Copyright Policies & Self-Archiving
SHERPA/JULIET - Research Funders' Open Access Policies
SHERPA/FACT - Funders & Authors Compliance Tool - Tool to help researchers check if the journal in which they wish to publish comply with their funder's requirements for open access to research.
- ALA Copyright Advisory NetworkA community of librarians and scholars providing resources to learn about copyright and fair use.
- Copyright - Good HabitsTutorial from University of Arkansas Medical Sciences Library
- Fair Use EvaluatorOnline tool to help you better understand how to determine the "fairness" of a use under the U.S. Copyright Code.
- Exceptions for Instructors eToolUse this free online tool to find out if your intended educational use meets the requirements set out in the law.
- Section 108 SpinnerThis simple tool can help you determine if your reproduction is covered by Section 108 (allows libraries and archives, under certain circumstances, to make reproductions of copyrighted materials without the permission of the copyright holder) and collect information to support your use of the exception.