1. Type your keywords in the search box and click Search
2. On the search results page, select the language you'd like to see articles written in under the Languages heading located on the left side of the page, toward the bottom
EBSCO allows users to search their databases in different languages. To do this:
1. Go to EBSCOhost Web and select your resource
2. In the upper, right of the page, hold your mouse over "Language"
3. A drop down menu should open
4. Click on the language you'd like to use to search the EBSCO resource in
5. This will translate the resource's searching interface and some articles into your selected language