Pharmacology information sources.
Other Useful Guides:
- AthensVTCVTCSOM specific video tutorial. How to register for an account, login, customize your home page, troubleshoot issues, and more.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology ClerkshipObstetrics & Gynecology Clerkship information sources.
Here you will find information sources for Pharmacology. To navigate this guide, click on a tab above or a link below:
- Databases & Websites: key databases and free online resources
- Books & Journals: print books, online books, and journals
- Mobile Resources: mobile apps and sites
Spotlight On: DynaMed
DynaMed is a clinical reference tool created by physicians for physicians and other health care professionals for use at the point-of-care.
DynaMed's features include:
- Daily updates - systematic surveillance of over 500 medical journals and evidence-based sources
- More than 3,200 clinically-organized evidence-based topic summaries
- Comprehensive drug information from respected sources such as AHFS
- More than 500 unique medical reference calculators featuring a wide array of pertinent medical formulae, clinical criteria sets and decision tree analysis tools