Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Here you will find information sources for Pharmacology. To navigate this guide, click on a tab above or a link below:
- Databases & Websites: key databases and free online resources
- Books & Journals: print books, online books, and journals
- Mobile Resources: mobile apps and sites
Spotlight On: DynaMed
DynaMed is a clinical reference tool created by physicians for physicians and other health care professionals for use at the point-of-care.
DynaMed's features include:
- Daily updates - systematic surveillance of over 500 medical journals and evidence-based sources
- More than 3,200 clinically-organized evidence-based topic summaries
- Comprehensive drug information from respected sources such as AHFS
- More than 500 unique medical reference calculators featuring a wide array of pertinent medical formulae, clinical criteria sets and decision tree analysis tools