Research Impact & Intelligence: Analysis and Consultations
A guide to our services in research intelligence and resources to learn more.
Research Impact & Intelligence Team
The Research Impact & Intelligence Team offers customized support to individual scholars / researchers, administrators, units, departments, and colleges. Our team offers the following services:
- In-person and virtual consultations to provide expert, data-driven support for strategic decision making and planning
- Assisting individuals and groups with optimizing researcher visibility through the use of online researcher profiles and identifiers, connecting profiles, and increasing access to scholarship
- Providing background research; developing bibliometric and benchmarking studies; discovering and visualizing potential collaborators; and identifying campus-wide research strengths
- Tracking, reporting, and interpreting bibliometrics and altmetrics data and visuals for individuals, research teams, departments, institutes, colleges, and others
- Guidance on institutional responsible use of metrics, including issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and emphasizing the importance of transparency and contextuality in all research assessment practices.