Interlibrary Loan: Extended Users
Extended Campus Users
Extended users are students, faculty, and staff who study and/or work on an extended campus or live outside of the Blacksburg campus area, which includes Montgomery, Pulaski, and Giles counties.
Print materials, whether owned by Virginia Tech or borrowed from another library, can be delivered to your designated branch library location for pickup or mailed directly to your home address. Materials can be shipped to U.S. addresses only. We cannot ship to post office boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally.
The library branches we deliver to are:
- Veterinary Medicine Library in Blacksburg, VA
- Northern Virginia Center Library in Falls Church, VA **
- Washington-Alexandria Architecture Center in Alexandria, VA **
- Virginia Tech Research Center in Arlington, VA **
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine in Roanoke, VA **
- Fralin Biomedical Research Institute in Roanoke, VA **
PDFs are delivered to your ILLiad account.
Please update your address and delivery preference on your ILLiad account. This will prevent materials shipped to old addresses.
Requests for University Libraries' owned materials can be made in the library’s catalog.
You can return materials to Interlibrary Loan using the prepaid return label inside the book you requested. If you have misplaced the label, the copy below can be printed and affixed to the package.