Interlibrary Loan: Returning materials
Returning Interlibrary Loan Materials
You can return Interlibrary Loan materials to:
- The Interlibrary Loan return bin at the Newman Circulation Desk.
- Media and fragile items should be returned directly to Circulation staff to avoid damage.
- Please do not return ILL materials to any outside return bin.
- The designated service desk at the:
- For items mailed to your home address as an Extended User, use our US Postal Service prepaid return label located inside each book shipped to you.
- Any item can be returned by first-class mail to:
560 Drillfield Dr.
Blacksburg, VA 24061
- Please be sure the ILLiad label is affixed to the material so it can be clearly identified as an Interlibrary Loan item.
- Additionally, please return any bookstraps affixed to the item; missing straps will be assessed a $5.00 fee to the patron's library account.